Youth form the backbone of every nation. The role of youth is of utmost importance in today’s world. It has proved itself in the field of politics, trade, economy, societal uplift, and aesthetics. Young participation in every field determines the nation’s course of development and prosperity. Youth are gifted with the spontaneity to recognize problems and can solve them in ways far more effective and innovative than the previous generation. Youth energy and motivation act as strong forces in social movements.
Pakistan is very lucky in terms of the youth population. After Yemen, Pakistan has the highest youth population rate which is approximately 60% of the total population.
PATH is initiative of TNW Foundation meant to deal with the issues specifically related to youth all over Pakistan. Targeting all between the age of 15-29 years. PATH resolves to make them into socially and economically capable, responsible citizen, and dignified ambassadors of Pakistan.
Every year internees from various departments of different institutions participate in three months internship program (Summer Camp).
During summer camps PATH team manage lectures and coaching sessions along with completing practical assignments.
PATH works for:
• Character development and ethical enrichment activities
• Mentoring and Tutoring
• Community Youth centers and clubs
• Summer Programs & Camps and Environment education
• Sports, recreation and other activities promoting physical fitness and teamwork
• Youth social entrepreneurship and technological/Vocational Skills
• Engage Youth in civic participation and partners in decision making
• Networking youth with potential institutions and organization for sustainable career
“We all have many opportunities, but limited capacity to pursue them. Make choices, focus your time and energy, so that you can submit your share of masterpieces to the greater good.”