1. To be the first response unit in time of disaster and assist the government departments, rescue & aid agencies in times of any crises, organize disaster management training when and where required.
2. To initiate development programs/projects to eliminate poverty and uplift the target communities. Bring prosperity by collaborating with the entrepreneurs, governmental, national/international organizations and philanthropists through natural resource management and capacity building.
3. To complement the government efforts of educating the nation by establishing educational (formal & Non-formal) facilities, providing required support to deserving talented students, mentoring for character building and transfer of life skills into the students.
4. To take need-based initiative for girls and women so that they should become contributing members of their families and ultimately play an effective role in nation building.
5. To join hands with the government departments and other organizations to raise awareness among the community about climate and assistance in environmental conservation.
6. To play role in promoting peace and harmony among different segments of society with belief that education and dialogue can contribute to the various dimensions of peacebuilding and by preparing all stakeholders for an imperative role.
7. To work for meaningful participation of persons with disabilities in every part of life by promoting inclusive development and ensure that all amazing persons have equal access to education, healthcare services, employment and social protection among others.
8. To conduct Social development activities and to provide assistance for ultra-poor and underprivileged segments of the society without any relevance or regard to politics, caste, creed, color, race, and religion.
9. To unlock the youth potential by providing them career counseling, enhancing their capacity, engaging them in the development process and prepare them as a responsible & dignified citizen.
10. To make the social good/impact visible by sharing useful information/knowledge, strengthening networking among social/development actors, connecting professionals & community groups and replicating success stories.
11. To do research work, build the capacity and facilitate other social/development organizations, professionals and community groups to formulate policies for organizational development resulting in better service towards community development.
12. To adapt itself and create awareness among other development organizations & stakeholders on global development agenda by government and UN.