Organized by: “The NGO World” Foundation
Resource Person: Ali Raza Khan (YES Network Pakistan)
This is an exciting new opportunity for aspiring young entrepreneurs to gain a recognized qualification in Youth Social Entrepreneurship. The training helps young people to gain the appropriate knowledge, skills, resources and attitudes they need to secure jobs or to start their own social enterprises. YES Network Pakistan is working with “The NGO World” and other leading regional and international organizations to develop and implement high-quality youth social entrepreneurship trainings.
This three day training on youth social entrepreneurship is designed to assist those young people who would like to:
- Become his/her boss by starting a social enterprise/organization/institution
- Bring change in their communities
- Identify and execute practical and innovative solutions to social problems
- Learn the process of creating new products and services
- Demonstrate a strong commitment for the betterment of the society but not with charity driven approach
Purpose: The main purpose of this training is to educate and prepare young people who are considering embarking on an entrepreneurial career to address the issues related to social development. The training in youth social entrepreneurship prepares students for innovatively addressing community needs with a combination of entrepreneurial practices and social purposes through for-profit, non-profit and governmental sectors.
Expected Outcome: We expect that young people after participating in this training on youth social entrepreneurship will be in a position to start and manage their own social enterprise. They will be fully motivated and inspired to become a change maker. They would have confidence and belief that it is possible to serve and earn as well.
Training Course: The syllabus is in the form of lectures, discussions, case studies, practical field work for framing of the issues. The participants will get necessary knowledge, information; skills and motivation in setting up and managing his/her own social enterprise successfully.
Study Material: The study material is divided into seven sections covering critical areas such as:
S-1 Introduction to Social Entrepreneurship
S-2 Difference between Business and Social Entrepreneurship
S-3 Traits and Characteristics of a Social Entrepreneur
S-4 Assessment of Personal Entrepreneurial Motivation
S-5 Planning and Managing a Social Enterprise
S-6 Case Studies of Leading Social Entrepreneurs
S-7 Information about Obtaining Finance
Striking Features: This training has several striking features such as:
- It is first of its kind on youth social entrepreneurship in Pakistan
- It will result in creating need-based social enterprises
- It will provide interest-free funding to best ideas of the youth
- It will help young people to pursue new paths and become self-reliant and contributing members of the society
- It will help young people to connect classroom learning into real situations
- It will assist young people in seeking financial assistance for setting-up social enterprise
- It will provide necessary inspiration to young people by sharing the case studies of leading social entrepreneurs of the world
- It will provide an opportunity to young people to identify and develop entrepreneurial attributes
For information contact:
“The NGO World” Foundation (Pakistan)